CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
The Chief Executive Officer is the key management leader of Holy Cross Ministries. The CEO is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, board relationships and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
Chair, Board of Trustees
- Board Governance
- Lead the mission and vision of the organization, in partnership with the Board of Trustees, ensuring HCM clients receive high-quality services respectful of the values of human dignity and compassion.
- Maintains positive working relationship with the Congregation of the Sisters of the Holy Cross, the sponsoring organization of Holy Cross Ministries, and ensures compliance with all congregational requirements for sponsored ministries.
- Develop and work with the Board, ensuring that Board committees and efforts are well-organized and funded.
- Inform the Board regularly of internal organization matters, including relevant staffing, funding and program success and priorities.
- Financial Performance and Viability
- Manage HCM's budget and ensure that it is a financially viable, sustainable organization with the resources to meet current and projected program growth.
- Ensure that HCM is in compliance with state and federal laws, regulations and with standard accounting procedures.
- Continue the building of positive relationships with public and private donors, foundations and granting organizations.
- Participate in identifying and cultivating corporate, individual, foundation and community sponsors to fundraise and support the mission of HCM.
- Organization Mission and Strategy
- Implement approved strategic plans, based on data-driven analytics, projections and financials.
- Identify and implement cost-effective ways to deliver state-of-the-art programs to clients.
- Reach out to the community to present HCM, its vision and services through public presentations and by attending relevant business events, conferences and gatherings.
- Keep HCM current and at the forefront of regional community service philanthropic organizations.
- Organization Operations
- Build a high-performing senior leadership team and play an active role in attracting, retaining and developing a best-in-class full and part time staff.
- Responsible for signing all notes, agreements, and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of the organization.
- Cultivate excellent relationships with local media; provide oversight for HCM's presence in the social media.
- Sponsor and/or co-sponsor special events designed to promote HCM's mission or other like-minded mission.
Professional Qualifications, Key Credentials and Personal Attributes:
- Understands and demonstrates commitment to the principles of Catholic social teaching
- Is mission -driven in decision-making and communicates the HCM mission with passion and commitment
- Five or more years successful senior leadership experience at a social impact organization
- Master's Degree in Nonprofit Management, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalent years of experience
- Commitment to results with an emphasis on accountability
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills
- Strong motivational and staff leadership abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey a vision of HCMs strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Sense of humor, integrity, impeccable work ethic
- Adequate knowledge of appropriate technology
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive and commensurate with experience and other qualifications. Quality benefits package.
Email cover letter and resumes to the attention of:
Raymond Dardano, Chair, Holy Cross Ministries Board of Directors
Position closes when the position is filled.
Holy Cross Ministries School Readiness Program in Park City is seeking a licensed CDL driver for two bus routes at the beginning and at the end of the school day. Applicant may apply for one or both routes. Morning route is, 7-8:15am (paid two hours); afternoon route is 2-3:15pm (paid two hours) Monday through Thursdays during the school calendar. Hourly pay is $15.00 / hr.
Send resume with references to Holy Cross Ministries, 860 East 4500 South Ste. 204, Salt Lake City UT 84107 att. School Readiness Coordinator, or email email@example.com