Holy Cross Ministries is hosting a luncheon on Thursday, May 31, 2018 from 11:00-1:30PM to recognize instrumental individuals in the legal community who share HCM's vision for just, compassionate, sustainable, and inclusive communities. In honor of Sister Kathleen Moroney's tremendous contributions to the legal community through her work in founding the Legal Immigration Department at Holy Cross Ministries and providing legal immigration services, Holy Cross will recognize key members of the immigration legal community who exemplify her commitment to justice through three awards:
- Philanthropic Firm of the Year
- Innovative Agency of the Year
- the Moroney Legal Service Award
Nominations forms can be found below and must be submitted by 5:00pm on April 13, 2018 in order to be considered.
- The luncheon will be held at the Leonardo Museum in downtown, Salt Lake City (209 East 500 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111)
- VIP Reception (must purchase the VIP Reception Ticket package): 11: AM - 12:00PM in the Human Rights Hall @ The Leonardo
- General Admission Luncheon (standard Luncheon Ticket): 12:00PM - 1:30PM in the third floor event space @ The Leonardo
- Event tickets will be tax deductible and all proceeds will benefit Holy Cross Ministries’ legal services to underserved individuals and their families.
- All guests will have free admission to The Leonardo Museum during the day of the event (May 31, 2018 from 10:00 am - 5:00pm)
- The Library Square underground paid parking garage can be accessed on the south side of 400 South or the north side of 500 South. Click here for full list of guest parking options, directions, bus, trax, and street parking details.
- For questions, please contact Patricia Sanders (email@example.com; 801-261-3440 ext 246) or Maria Mullahi (firstname.lastname@example.org; 801-261-3440 ext 131)
Tickets must be purchased online by May 20, 2018 for admission to the Legal Service Award Luncheon.
HELP SUPPORT THE LEGAL IMMIGRATION PROGRAM
Unable to attend the Luncheon? Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to help support Holy Cross Ministries' work in the Legal Immigration Program that was founded by Sister Kathleen Moroney in 2000.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Holy Cross Ministries will recognize a firm, non-profit, and legal professional from the immigration legal community during the event. We are currently accepting applications for the following three award categories:
MORONEY LEGAL SERVICE AWARD
This honor will be awarded to a legal professional who has exemplified Sister Kathleen Moroney's spirit of service and commitment to the underserved community through his / her work in the legal immigration field.
INNOVATIVE AGENCY OF THE YEAR AWARD
This honor will be awarded to a non-profit agency providing legal service work benefiting immigrants that has demonstrated an innovative response to an emerging need in the community.
PHILANTHROPIC FIRM OF THE YEAR AWARD
This honor will be awarded to an outstanding law firm in recognition of their pro-bono service to the community by providing critical legal immigration services to those who could otherwise not afford it.
Please click on the icons below for a nomination form.
Sister Verónica Fajardo
Nominate AWARD RECIPIENTS
Nomination forms must be completed and submitted to email@example.com by 5:00pm on Friday, April 13, 2018 in order to be considered.