Holy Cross Ministries is hosting a luncheon on Thursday, May 31, 2018 from 11:00-1:30PM to recognize instrumental individuals in the legal community who share HCM's vision for just, compassionate, sustainable, and inclusive communities. In honor of Sister Kathleen Moroney's tremendous contributions to the legal community through her work in founding the Legal Immigration Department at Holy Cross Ministries and providing legal immigration services, Holy Cross will recognize key members of the immigration legal community who exemplify her commitment to justice through three awards:
- Philanthropic Firm of the Year: Gonzalez Law, USA
- Innovative Agency of the Year: Comunidades Unidas / Communities United (CU)
- The Moroney Legal Service Award: Alyssa Williams, Senior Attorney and Immigration Program Manager at Catholic Community Services of Utah
- The luncheon will be held at the Leonardo Museum in downtown, Salt Lake City (209 East 500 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111)
- VIP Reception (must purchase the VIP Reception Ticket package): 11: AM - 12:00PM in the Human Rights Hall @ The Leonardo
- General Admission Luncheon (standard Luncheon Ticket): 12:00PM - 1:30PM in the third floor event space @ The Leonardo
- Event tickets will be tax deductible and all proceeds will benefit Holy Cross Ministries’ legal services to underserved individuals and their families.
- All guests will have free admission to The Leonardo Museum during the day of the event (May 31, 2018 from 10:00 am - 5:00pm)
- The Library Square underground paid parking garage can be accessed on the south side of 400 South or the north side of 500 South. Click here for full list of guest parking options, directions, bus, trax, and street parking details.
- For questions, please contact Patricia Sanders (email@example.com; 801-261-3440 ext 246) or Maria Mullahi (firstname.lastname@example.org; 801-261-3440 ext 131)
HELP SUPPORT THE LEGAL IMMIGRATION PROGRAM
Unable to attend the Luncheon? Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to help support Holy Cross Ministries' work in the Legal Immigration Program that was founded by Sister Kathleen Moroney in 2000.
Sister Verónica Fajardo