Live PC Give PC is a project of Park City Community Foundation. This online day of giving is your opportunity to support Holy Cross Ministries and other amazing non-profits providing services in the Park City community.
- When: Mark your calendar for Friday, Nov. 9, 2018. The annual day of giving runs for 24 hours starting at 12:00 a.m. through 11:59 p.m. that day. Donations can be easily made online that day or in advance
- Where: Online! This event is hosted through the Mighty Cause website where you can make donations to Holy Cross Ministries and other non-profit organizations. A final celebration party for the public (21+ only) hosted by High West Distillery & Saloon will be from 7 p.m. to midnight at 703 Park Avenue. Supporters will gather there as the final donations are tallied and celebrated.
HOW WILL YOUR DONATION HELP MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY?
Your gift to Holy Cross Ministries during Live PC Give PC could ...
- Sponsor one mom and her baby for a full year of Parents as Teachers (PAT) evidence-based home visiting services in Summit County ($1,500)
- Provide a one-year scholarship for a student in HCM's School Readiness Program for low-income families ($500)
- Cover the cost of a complete set of prenatal classes for a low-income mom-to-be with HCM's Promotora at the People's Health Clinic ($250)
- Cover the costs of a survivor of domestic violence at Peace House for a free legal consultation and basic needs assessment with HCM's legal staff ($100)
Every dollar counts, please consider making a gift of any amount to help Holy Cross Ministries continue providing services regardless of race, religion, language, income, or any other defining characteristic.
Help support families in the Park City community by making a gift between now and midnight on November 9, 2018!